Each semester, current students register for classes for the next semester.
Registration at the University is a process that includes:
- Academic advising with a faculty or staff member, which is required for some majors, but optional for others
- Registering for classes online
- Paying a tuition bill or confirming attendance
- Get advised
- Check your Registration Information Sheet
- Plan your class schedule
- Check for prerequisites
- Clear bars and take tests
- Update your emergency contact information
- View past Syllabi and CVs
Everything you need to know to prepare for registration.
You've done your homework. Now go register for classes.
Pay your tuition or confirm attendance and tie up any loose ends.
Don't use software to grab classes. The university will not allow the use of vendor software or other automated programs to register, or to add and drop. This is a violation of the University's Acceptable Use Policy. If you do, you may be blocked from registering.