You can register for classes with an eid using the registration system only during your scheduled access periods.
Tips for a successful registration
- Get prepped. Learn about advising, selecting courses, registration bars, and more in before registering.
- Use waitlists to help you automatically register for a full class if other students drop out, or the department adds seats. Learn more about using waitlists.
- If you miss registering at your first opportunity, learn about registering late.
- Learn what to do after registering, including paying your tuition and changing your schedule.
- Don’t need class credit? Attend as an auditor. Learn more about auditing classes.