Use the schedule to find courses with your eid. No eid? Get a guest eid here.
- What's new, useful numbers, campus bldgs, map
- Using the schedule | Parts of a class listing
- Information about registration
- Registration and payment deadlines
- Payment procedures
- Final exams | Index, Policies
- Advising and major codes
- Glossary | A thru E, F thru J, K thru O, P thru T, U thru Z
- Department headnotes and registration rules
- Printing the schedule
New Core Code Search for and Feature. We have a new feature in the online Course Schedule which helps you complete your core curriculum requirement. You can narrow your results based on the core code. What is the core code? It’s the number that denotes the core curriculum requirement. For more information on core code, visit General Information Catalog or the Undergraduate Catalog, University Catalogs.
New fields of study. Public Safety (PSF) will be administered by the School of Social Work.
Integrated Design (ITD) will be administered by the College of Fine Arts.
New Class Search Features. We have two new features to help you search for classes in the online Course Schedule. Once you’ve searched for a class, you can now narrow your results list to classes with available seats, classes taught online, or classes with a particular Skills & Experience flag. Also, the Keyword Search has been expanded to include more information, making search results more comprehensive.
- 512 475-7656 Registration helpline
- 512 475-7689 Transcripts
- 512 475-7399 Admissions
- 512 471-3434 Campus directory assistance
- 512 475-7777 Student Accounts Receivable
- 512 471-5017 Dean of Students
- 512 475-7391 Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC)
- 512 471-4955 University Health Services
- 512 471-3136 Division of Housing and Food
- 512 471-4334 ID Center
- 512 471-1211 International Office
- 512 232-9619 Lost and found
- 512 232-2662 Center for Teaching and Learning, Student Testing Services
- 512 471-3825 Ombudsperson
- 512 471-3304 Orientation
- 512 471-7275 Parking
- 512 471-6045 Recreational Sports
- 512 232-7146 Texas Success Initiative
- 512 475-7777 Tuition and Fee Billing
- Student Financial Services
Title IX, a segment of the Education Amendments of 1972, forbids exclusion on the basis of gender from any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. For more information about Title IX, resources and relevant policies visit the Title IX website.
The University of Texas at Austin ("University") is committed to maintaining a working and learning environment that is free from inappropriate conduct based on gender. As required by Title IX, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender in its programs and activities, and it encourages any student or employee who thinks that he or she has been subjected to sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, interpersonal violence, stalking or sexual misconduct by another student, member of the faculty or staff, campus visitor or contractor, to immediately report the incident to any of the individuals or offices listed below. This policy covers all people (irrespective of gender identity/expression or sexual orientation identity).
HOW AND WHERE TO REPORT:
Students, employees, campus visitors and contractors may directly report incidents of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), interpersonal violence, stalking and sexual misconduct to the University Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Title IX coordinators.
University Title IX Coordinator
Dr. LaToya Hill Smith
University Compliance Services
2.507A UT Administration Building (UTA)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Students
Dr. Doug Garrard
Director of Student Emergency Services
Office of the Dean of Students
4.104 Student Services Building (SSB)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Employees, Visitors and Contractors
Office for Inclusion and Equity
4.302 North Office Building (NOA)
Students may also report incidents of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence) or sexual misconduct to any University Responsible Employee, who is then required to promptly notify any of the above Title IX coordinators of the reported incident.
Complaints or allegations of student-on-student sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), or sexual misconduct will be handled by the Office of the Dean of Students.
Complaints of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), or sexual misconduct by non-students will be handled by the University’s Office for Inclusion and Equity, 4.302 North Office Building A (NOA), 512-471-1849.
Cases of sexual violence may also be reported to the University of Texas Police Department (UTPD), the City of Austin Police Department (APD), and other local law enforcement authorities. The Title IX Coordinators can assist individuals with contacting these law enforcement agencies.
You may report such incidents anonymously on the Title IX website, to University Compliance Services by calling 1-877-507-7321 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through the hotline web interface, available at reportlineweb.com/utaustin/
- 512 475-7656
- Main Bldg room 1, Office of the Registrar, Registration M5504 | Off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Registration, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216