$50 late registration for all students not yet registered.
Add by permission/drop for registered and paid students.
- Visit the Office of the Registrar, MAI 16, to receive a late registration form.
- Next, take it to your dean's office for approval (college/school permission is required).
- After dean's office approval, take the form to the departments offering the classes you would like to take. It is at the department's discretion to add you to the course.
- After your classes have been added, return the form to MAI 16.
Graduate Students. You must contact each department offering your desired classes. At the department's discretion, you may be added to the class.
ADD BY PERMISSION/DROP for students who have registered and paid
Undergraduate Students. Use the online registration system to drop or change the grading status of classes. To add a class, you must go in person to the course department for permission.
Graduate Students. Go to the department offering the class to make any changes.
PAYMENT. Tuition notices are not sent. Visit My Tuition Bill and take one of these actions:
- make tuition payment,
- pay with financial aid,
- or confirm your attendance if your tuition amount is zero.
If you don’t pay or confirm your attendance by the payment deadline, your classes will be canceled.
Pay your tuition bill or confirm attendance, or pay your add bill by 5pm, Wednesday, February 5.
VERIFY. Ensure that your registration is complete and that your classes are secure by visiting My Tuition Bill before your payment deadline. Do this even if a third party is paying your tuition.
- Your registration is complete when you see "Your registration is complete and your courses are secured" stated in green on your tuition bill.
Students who are permitted to register after February 5 will incur a $200 late registration fee.
January 27 to February 4