Use the schedule to find courses with your eid. No eid? Get a guest eid here.
- What's new, useful numbers, campus bldgs, map
- Using the schedule | Parts of a class listing
- Information about registration
- Registration and payment deadlines
- Payment procedures
- Final exams | Index, Policies
- Advising and major codes
- Glossary | A thru E, F thru J, K thru O, P thru T, U thru Z
- Department headnotes and registration rules
- Printing the schedule
New Core Code Search for and Feature. We have a new feature in the online Course Schedule which helps you complete your core curriculum requirement. You can narrow your results based on the core code. What is the core code? It’s the number that denotes the core curriculum requirement. For more information on core code, visit General Information Catalog or the Undergraduate Catalog, University Catalogs.
New fields of study. Communication and Leadership (CLD) will be administered by the Moody College of Communication.
Educational Leadership and Policy (ELP) will be administered by the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy.
Sustainability Studies (SUS) will be administered by the Department of Geography and the Environment.
New Class Search Features. We have two new features to help you search for classes in the online Course Schedule. Once you’ve searched for a class, you can now narrow your results list to classes with available seats, classes taught online, or classes with a particular Skills & Experience flag. Also, the Keyword Search has been expanded to include more information, making search results more comprehensive.
- 512 475-7656 Registration helpline
- 512 475-7689 Transcripts
- 512 475-7399 Admissions
- 512 471-3434 Campus directory assistance
- 512 475-7777 Student Accounts Receivable
- 512 471-5017 Dean of Students
- 512 475-7391 Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC)
- 512 471-4955 University Health Services
- 512 471-3136 Division of Housing and Food
- 512 471-4334 ID Center
- 512 471-1211 International Office
- 512 232-9619 Lost and found
- 512 471-3825 Ombudsperson
- 512 471-3304 Orientation
- 512 471-7275 Parking
- 512 471-6045 Recreational Sports
- 512 232-2662 Testing and Evaluation Services
- 512 232-7146 Texas Success Initiative
- 512 475-7777 Tuition and Fee Billing
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Title IX, a segment of the Education Amendments of 1972, prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex/gender from any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. For more information about Title IX, resources and relevant policies visit the Title IX website.
The University of Texas at Austin (“University”) is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment that is free from discrimination based on sex in accordance with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities; Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits sex discrimination in employment; and the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVE Act). Sex discrimination (including discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression), sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual misconduct, interpersonal violence (including domestic violence and dating violence), and stalking will not be tolerated and will be subject to disciplinary action.
HOW AND WHERE TO REPORT:
All members of the University community, third-party and anonymous complaints are strongly encouraged to immediately report any incidents of sexual misconduct and other inappropriate sexual conduct to the Title IX Office (or designees):
University Title IX Coordinator
Krista Anderson, M.Ed.
University Compliance Services
2.507A UT Administration Building (UTA)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator and Education Coordinator
Brelynn Thomas, MSSW
Title IX Office/University Compliance Services
1616 Guadalupe Street
2.507 University Administration Building (UTA) 512-471-2437
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Students
Dr. Doug Garrard, Ed.D.
Office of the Dean of Students
4.104 Student Services Building (SSB)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Faculty/Staff
Galen Eagle Bull, J.D.
Office for Inclusion and Equity
3.212 Student Services Building (SSB)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Athletics
Dr. LaToya Smith
5.386 North End Zone (NEZ)
The Office of the Dean of Students investigates complaints of student-related sexual misconduct and other prohibited conduct under the following policies:
- Appendix C: Chapter 11: Student Discipline and Conduct
- Appendix D: Policy on Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Sexual Misconduct, Interpersonal Violence, and Stalking
- Appendix F: Policy on Consensual Relationships
- Appendix I: Nondiscrimination Policy
- Appendix J: Prohibition of Campus Violence
The Office for Inclusion and Equity (OIE) investigates complaints of employee-related sexual misconduct and other prohibited conduct under the following Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP) policies, as outlined in the OIE Procedure and Practice Guide:
- HOP 3-3031: Policy on Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Sexual Misconduct, Interpersonal Violence, and Stalking
- HOP 3-3020: Nondiscrimination Policy
- HOP 3-3050: Consensual Relationships
REPORTING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT:
You may also make a complaint with The University of Texas at Austin Police Department (UTPD) at 512-471-4441, dial “9” (non-emergency) or 911 (emergency) or to the City of Austin Police Department (APD) at 311 (non-emergency) or 911 (emergency) or to other local law enforcement authorities. APD victim services is available at 512-974-5037. The Title IX Office can help individuals contact these law enforcement agencies. Employees and students with protective or restraining orders relevant to a complaint are encouraged to provide a copy to the UT Police Department.
You may report such incidents anonymously:
- Title IX website: https://titleix.utexas.edu/file-a-report/
- Anonymous Compliance Hotline: 1-877-507-7321
- Email: email@example.com
- University Compliance Services Webportal: reportlineweb.com/utaustin/
- 512 475-7656
- Main Bldg room 16, Office of the Registrar, Registration M5504 | Off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Registration, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216