Use the schedule to find courses with your eid. No eid? Get a guest eid here.
See our 2015-2016 Annual Report
- What's new, useful numbers, campus bldgs, map
- Using the schedule | Parts of a class listing
- Information about registration
- Registration and payment deadlines
- Payment procedures
- Final exams | Index, Policies
- Advising and major codes
- Glossary | A thru E, F thru J, K thru O, P thru T, U thru Z
- Department headnotes and registration rules
- Printing the schedule
Summer terms (excluding finals)
|f||first term||June 2–July 7|
|s||second term||July 11–August 12|
|n||nine-week term||June 2–July 26|
|w||whole session||June 2–August 12|
The course number indicates the term in which the class meets. For example, PSY f304 is a first-term class.
New fields of study. Language Teaching and Coordination (LTC) will be administered by the College of Liberal Arts. Arts and Entertainment Technologies (AET) will be administered by the College of Fine Arts.
New Class Search Features. We have two new features to help you search for classes in the online Course Schedule. Once you’ve searched for a class, you can now narrow your results list to classes with available seats, classes taught online, or classes with a particular Skills & Experience flag. Also, the Keyword Search has been expanded to include more information, making search results more comprehensive.
- 512 475-7656 Registration helpline
- 512 475-7689 Transcripts
- 512 475-7387 Admissions
- 512 471-3434 Campus directory assistance
- 512 475-7777 Student Accounts Receivable
- 512 471-5017 Dean of Students
- 512 475-7391 Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC)
- 512 471-4955 University Health Services
- 512 471-3136 Division of Housing and Food
- 512 471-4334 ID Center
- 512 471-1211 International Office
- 512 232-9619 Lost and found
- 512 232-2662 Center for Teaching and Learning, Student Testing Services
- 512 471-3825 Ombudsperson
- 512 471-3304 Orientation
- 512 471-7275 Parking
- 512 471-6045 Recreational Sports
- 512 232-7146 Texas Success Initiative
- 512 475-7777 Tuition and Fee Billing
- Student Financial Services
Title IX, a segment of the Education Amendments of 1972, forbids exclusion on the basis of gender from any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. Review the complete Notice of Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Gender.
The University of Texas at Austin ("University") is committed to maintaining a learning environment that is free from discriminatory conduct based on gender. As required by Title IX, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its education programs and activities, and it encourages any student or non-student who thinks that he or she has been subjected to sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence) or sexual misconduct by another student, member of the faculty or staff, or campus visitor or contractor, to immediately report the incident to any of the individuals, persons, or offices listed below.
WHERE TO REPORT:
The University encourages individuals to immediately consult with or report incidents of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence) or sexual misconduct to the University Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Title IX coordinators.
Institutional Title IX Coordinator
University Compliance Services
2.507 UT Administration Building (UTA)
Deputy Title IX Coordinators
University Compliance Services
1616 Guadalupe Street, Ste. 2.206 (UTA)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Students
Student Emergency Services
Office of the Dean of Students
4.104 Student Services Building (SSB)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Faculty/Staff
Office of Institutional Equity
4.302 North Office Building A (NOA)
Students may also report incidents of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence) or sexual misconduct to any University Responsible Employee, who is then required to promptly notify any of the above Title IX coordinators of the reported incident.
Complaints or allegations of student-on-student sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), or sexual misconduct will be handled by the Office of the Dean of Students.
Cases of sexual violence may also be reported to the University of Texas Police Department (UTPD), the City of Austin Police Department (APD), and other local law enforcement authorities. The Title IX Coordinators can assist individuals with contacting these law enforcement agencies.
Complaints of sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), or sexual misconduct by non-students will be handled by the University’s Office of Institutional Equity, 4.302 North Office Building A (NOA), 512-471-1849.
- 512 475-7656
- Main Bldg room 1, Office of the Registrar, Registration M5504 | Off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Registration, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216