Use our schedule to find courses with your eid. No eid? Get a guest eid here.
- What's new, useful numbers, contact us, campus bldgs, map
- Using the schedule | Parts of a class listing,
- Information about registration
- Registration and payment deadlines
- Payment procedures
- Final exams | Index, policies
- Grades | Submission, grade reports
- Advising and major codes
- Glossary | A thru E, F thru J, K thru O, P thru T, U thru Z
- Department headnotes and registration rules
- Printing the schedule
New fields of study: Effective fall 2011 Computational Science, Engineering, and Mathematics (CSE) will replace Computational and Applied Mathematics (CAM). CSE will be administered by the Office of Graduate Studies.
Business, Government, and Society (BGS) will be administered by the McCombs School of Business.
Updates to class listings. When academic units update their class meeting information, the new information is available to students instantly on their class listing page as well as in this Course Schedule. Students are expected to double-check their classes prior to the first class meeting.
Electronic billing of tuition and fees. Since the spring 2006 semester, all tuition and fees have been electronically billed. Students no longer receive a paper bill in the mail. It is the students’ responsibility to make certain that their tuition and fees are paid by the deadlines listed in this Course Schedule. Only students who register early receive a notification that their fee bills are ready to be paid, however all students may view their bills at My Tuition Bill.
Official e-mail policy. Electronic mail, or e-mail, is a mechanism for official University communication to students. The University will exercise the right to send e-mail communication to all students, and the University will expect that e-mail communication will be received and read in a timely manner. The complete e-mail policy is available online.
- 512 475-7656 Registration helpline
- 512 475-7689 Transcripts
- 512 475-7399 Admissions
- 512 471-3434 Campus directory assistance
- 512 475-7777 Student Accounts Receivable
- 512 471-1201 Dean of Students
- 512 475-7348 General information desk
- 512 475-7391 Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC)
- 512 471-4955 University Health Services
- 512 471-3136 Division of Housing and Food
- 512 471-4334 ID Center
- 512 471-1211 International Office
- 512 232-9619 Lost and found
- 512 232-2662 Center for Teaching and Learning
- 512 471-3825 Ombudsperson
- 512 471-3304 Orientation
- 512 471-7275 Parking
- 512 471-6045 Recreational Sports
- 512 471-8277 Texas Success Initiative
- 512 475-7777 Tuition and Fee Billing
The University of Texas at Austin is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression is also prohibited pursuant to University policy. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies, including, but not limited to, serving as the University's Title VI/IX/ADA/ADAAA and 504 Coordinator: Linda Millstone, Associate Vice President for Institutional Equity and Workforce Diversity, NOA 4.302, (512) 471-1849. The mailing address is Office of Institutional Equity, P O Box 7609, Austin TX 78713.
- 512 475-7656
- Main Bldg room 1, Office of the Registrar, Registration M5504 | off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Registration, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216