Details about enrollment or veteran certification »

This section of the registrar's office provides official certifications to students and others for health insurance, loan deferment and other reasons. (Such certifications verify information like enrollment status, academic standing, earned degrees and attendance dates.) The certification section regularly reports to the National Student Loan data system on the continued enrollment of those receiving Title IV loans, and also issues class audit permit forms.

In addition, the Certification staff advises veterans and dependents about their vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits -- programs like the Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty and Selected Reserve), Reserve Educational Assistance, and Survivor’s and Dependents’ Educational Assistance -- as well as certifying veterans with the US Dept of Veterans Affairs. In accordance with the Hazlewood Act, our staff also determines eligibility and processes forms for Texas ex-servicemembers and their children.