CLIPs class info pages
CLIPs is a set of online services that helps faculty and assistants manage classes. Students use it to get class information, too.
Doesn’t Blackboard do that?
Blackboard is a popular class management system with great collaborative learning tools, but it can't meet all the university's needs. CLIPs fills the gap. Read about how CLIPs and Blackboard complement each other, or take one of our training courses.
The services and useful information found in CLIPs were created by campus units like Student Information Systems, the Division of Instructional Innovation and Assessment, and Information Technology Services, and include
- Official class rosters
- Photo rosters
- Combine classes for CLIPs and Blackboard
- Authorize assistants for CLIPs and Blackboard
- Grade submission to the registrar’s office
- Absence/failing reports
- Final exam information
- Jim Whitten, sr admin associate
- Main Bldg room 16, Registrar Training M5504 | off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Training, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216