Records and Transcripts

Whether you’re seeking admission to another school, a loan deferment or veteran education benefits, the Office of the Registrar offers a number of options for documenting your status and academic record at the University.

Printing your record

To show someone your work.

Proving you're enrolled

Because someone may ask.