Course Offerings UT COURSE SCHEDULE, Summer '98


John G. Ekerdt, Chairman
CPE 2.802E, C0400, 471-5238
Undergraduate Affairs: CPE 2.706, 471-6443
Graduate Affairs: CPE 5.454, 471-6991

The University of Texas at Austin Test for Credit in Chemistry 301 is required for chemical engineering majors who have studied chemistry in high school and who do not have credit for CH 301 or the equivalent. Contact the Measurement and Evaluation Center, 2616 Wichita (471-3032), for further information.

Only chemical engineering students with overall grade-point averages of 3.5 or higher are eligible to register for chemical engineering honors courses.

Chemical Engineering - CHE - undergraduate courses
Chemical Engineering - CHE - graduate courses

Index of Courses | Course Offerings | Table of Contents |
UT Home Page | Registrar's Home Page

13 March 1998. Registrar's Web Team
Comments to