Course schedule | Summer 2013
Use the schedule to find courses with your eid. No eid? Get a guest eid here.
- Summer terms, what's new, useful numbers, contact us, campus bldgs, map
- Using the schedule | Parts of a class listing
- Information about registration
- Registration and payment deadlines
- Payment procedures
- Final exams | Index, policies
- Grades | Submission, grade reports
- Advising and major codes
- Glossary | A thru E, F thru J, K thru O, P thru T, U thru Z
- Department headnotes and registration rules
- Printing the schedule
|f||first term||June 6 - July 11|
|s||second term||July 15 - August 16|
|n||nine-week term||June 6 - July 30|
June 6 - August 16
The course number indicates the term in which the class meets. For example, PSY f304 is a first-term class.
New fields of study. Music Business (MBU) and Music Recording Technology (MRT) will be administered by the School of Music in the College of Fine Arts.
Swahili (SWA) has been reinstated. It will be administered by the Department of African and African Diaspora Studies in the College of Liberal Arts.
Pashto (PSH) will be administered by the Department of Asian Studies in the College of Liberal Arts.
Middle Eastern Languages and Cultures (MEL) has been reinstated. It will be administered by the Department of Middle Eastern Studies in the College of Liberal Arts.
Slavic and Eurasian Languages (SEL) will be administered by the Department of Slavic and Eurasian Studies in the College of Liberal Arts.
Systems and Synthetic Biology (SSB) will be administered by the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry in the College of Natural Sciences.
Updates to class listings. When academic units update their class meeting information, the new information is available to students instantly on their class listing page as well as in this Course Schedule. Students are expected to double-check their classes prior to the first class meeting.
Electronic billing of tuition and fees. Tuition and fees are billed electronically. It is the students’ responsibility to make certain that their tuition and fees are paid by the deadlines listed in this Course Schedule. Only students who register early receive a notification that their fee bills are ready to be paid, however all students may view their bills at My Tuition Bill.
Official e-mail policy. Electronic mail, or e-mail, is a mechanism for official University communication to students. The University will exercise the right to send e-mail communication to all students, and the University will expect that e-mail communication will be received and read in a timely manner. The complete e-mail policy is available online.
- 512 475-7656 Registration helpline
- 512 475-7689 Transcripts
- 512 475-7387 Admissions
- 512 471-3434 Campus directory assistance
- 512 475-7777 Student Accounts Receivable
- 512 471-1201 Dean of Students
- 512 475-7391 Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC)
- 512 471-4955 University Health Services
- 512 471-3136 Division of Housing and Food
- 512 471-4334 ID Center
- 512 471-1211 International Office
- 512 232-9619 Lost and found
- 512 232-2662 Center for Teaching and Learning
- 512 471-3825 Ombudsperson
- 512 471-3304 Orientation
- 512 471-7275 Parking
- 512 471-6045 Recreational Sports
- 512 232-8412 Texas Success Initiative
- 512 475-7777 Tuition and Fee Billing
- Student Financial Services
The University of Texas at Austin is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression is also prohibited pursuant to University policy.
The University has designated the following persons as Coordinators to monitor compliance with these complaints with these statutes and to resolve complaints of discrimination based on gender or disability:
Institutional Title IX Coordinator and Age Discrimination Act of 1975 Coordinator:
Jennifer R. Hammat, Ed.D., Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
302 Flawn Academic Center (FAC)
Deputy Title IX Coordinators:
Ms. Christa F. López, Coordinator of Student Emergency Services
Office of the Dean of Students
4.104 Student Services Building (SSB)
Ms. Katherine Antwi Green, J.D., Assistant Vice President
Office of Institutional Equity
4.302 North Office Building A (NOA) (101 East 27th Street)
ADA / 504 Coordinator:
Linda Millstone, MPA, SPHR, Associate Vice
Division of Diversity & Community Engagement
402M Flawn Academic Center (FAC)
- 512 475-7656
- Main Bldg room 1, Office of the Registrar, Registration M5504 | off campus: The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Registration, PO Box 7216, Austin TX 78713-7216